Friday, July 3, 2009

The Zoopityzoo!

ThE ZooPitTyZoo!
as Taite calls it.

What a great time we had. Matt took the day off so we could drive down to Ft. Wayne and head over to the zoo with his sister Becky and her son Gavin and Grandpa Al too! It was a blast, the kids has SO much fun! I think even Mr.-sometimes-party-pooper-Matt had a good time! Success. See, he would just rather stay home and play in the back yard.

Ft. Wayne has an awesome Zoo! I have never been to one so cool! It was very fun and I know we will be making good use of our season pass! It was a thousand degrees and somewhere in the ballpark of 420% humidity I think...but other than that! Which as you all know by now, I LOVE the heat right? No way!!! Still, I was happy and enjoyed our sauna-like conditions in sweaty style!

How hot was it really you ask! This HOT!




Ellery was very excited about this picture! "Ha ha, Hunter's are Hyenas! Lets tell Oma!" Do you think she knows she is half Hunter?

I am pretty upset about this last final note. Do you think President Obama is aware of this? Someone needs to tell him ASAP!



NO tax dollars, come on...everybody else is getting some!

4 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Bail out the zoo...bail out the zoo! Haha! Looks like a fun day!

Loftus' said...

I didn't know that - guess well be visiting the zoo shortly to help contribute...cute pics of the kids. Tell Elly-Belly we said hello! :)

Kelli Proctor said...

That does look like an awesome zoo! I love that they got a kick out of Hyenas being Hunters! haha! Your kids are the cutest! And by the way, love the Zeppelin log to the side, nice!

Hunter Haven said...

Dear Ellie, I may be half hyena hunter but don't forget what the other half is . . . . DOLPHIN!!!
love you, Oma