Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm still Bendy

That is what she tells me before Gymnastics every week...."Yep, I'm still Bendy!"
She is in HEAVEN! She still yells out to the whole crowd watching how great she is
when she completes something! I love her confidence!

Look at the joy on that face!
One funny thing Taite said the other day. I call her "Sweet Pea" all the time. The other day she says, "Mom, you spell it wrong!" I said "What?" She says very sweetly, "I have no "P" in my name...call me "Sweet T!""

1 comment:

Hunter Haven said...

Who knows where Taitem's bendyness will take her. Just stop for a minute and think where my own bendyness has taken me throughout my life. Seriously, my health and wellbeing have been wonderfully enhanced because of simple bendyness. YOU GO my Sweet T!
love, Oma (of course, who else is that bendy?)