Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Taite the Great

We are a SAD family!
We were singing "We are a Happy Family" in Taite's class on Sunday. She loved it, we have little puppets that the kids get to pick which people we sing about. They don't get tired of it. Well when we got home, Taite comes up to me and said, "Do you want to hear how I sing that song all by myself?"



If you couldn't hear it, she is a "sad family" because she can't live by Oma! It went on and on, but this is all I could record. She was too upset to continue~ Do you think this girl will ever recover from being dragged away from her most beloved Oma? Or have I scarred her for life?


She still is happy sometimes...here she is making her other favorite person laugh!

3 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

ok that is so hilarious! WHat a funny girl! And you guys are the cutest couple ever! Sad your trip was cut short, maybe next time! Love you!

Michelle said...

Such a little sweetheart!! I'm sure it breaks you're heart to hear her sing that, but it is so cute!! I like that your girls wanted a picture of Emma on here, so so sweet!! I've thought about putting something there for Conner, but I'm not sure everyone would appreciate a picture, maybe I'll do footprints.

TheShippenFamily said...

Taite is so cute!! Poor girl loves her Oma so much!