Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4th of July!

So we had a pretty low key 4th and it was SO much fun! We decided to take the kids to the swimming pool in town. The kids had a blast.
We started out in the kiddy pool. Even where there was only
12 inches of water,
Cy wanted his floaty! But hey, he was Happy!
Buggie

Bailey said these were her "famous" dives!



They all try to sink Dad.
Matt was parking the car, so the kids and I went in without him. The kids were probably in the pool 5 seconds when I look up and see this young man, probably 18 come walking out of the mens locker room, which was right by us, and he was Totally NAKED! He just stood there and I quickly realized that he was disabled. I felt so bad for him. He was confused. Still, he was naked. Then I see his mother jump up from tanning and start running toward him. Let me just say this was a very large woman in a very small bikini. As she ran, things were bouncing and I just knew her boob was going to pop out. Sure enough... lots of nudity at the Plymouth Pool!
We played in the yard, worked in the garden, went for tractor rides and had a very relaxing day! That night as always we did some little fireworks in our driveway. It rained on us, so it was shortlived, but still fun! There weren't any big fireworks to go watch this year for us, but we still had a fun day!



4 comments:

Megan said...

I love all of your recent posts. Sounds like a fun 4th of July. I hope you and your kids can get the nudity images out of your heads before you need therapy. Looks like you are enjoying a fun summer (I'm sweating just thinking about the heat and humidity).

easleyfamily said...

Looks like fun...hopefully your kids aren't scarred by the nudity...Yikes! I love Cy in his floaty and goggles, he's all decked out!

Loftus' said...

Fun posts! Your kids are so cute. I also hope that ya'll are not traumatized by the nude shot - poor guy! :)

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Who knew that you lived in such a racy locale? I love chill holidays.