Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bailey's Family Party

Bailey and her cousin Lily share the same birthday, so we decided to have a family birthday party for them. Lily turned 4 and Bay of course is 6. It was a blast. We all got together at Uncle Eddie's house for a cook out and pond party. They have the coolest pond that is SO much fun to play in. It has a floating trampoline, diving board, sandy beach area for the kids, totally clean water...just awesome! That is now on my dream list of things I want to have some day- a party pond!

The kids had an absolute blast. No one wanted to go home.
Here is Bay jumping off the diving board.
So much fun! Cy in his studly goggles. Girls are going to totally go for those son!

I had to wait until Gus woke up from his nap to go in.
He is always worth the wait!

Here is the trampoline. No one actually jumped on it, they all just
tried to get warm laying there in the sun!
"Please don't make me get out!"
What a great day!

Lily did not enjoy people singing to her, but
Bailey on the other hand does not mind the attention!


She got so many wonderful gifts, but the highlight for her was
that Grandpa gave her a new bike! She took off before I
could even get a picture! Thanks Grandpa!
Cyrus always cracks me up at birthday parties, anyone's party.
He gets so excited he can barely handle himself!

9 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That pond ROCKS! I am totally adding that to my "one day I must have one of these list!"

What a fun party!

Harmony said...

I'm totally wishing we had enough space to put a pond it!! So much fun...Is it cold? Looks like an awesome party. What a great family!!

Haskins said...

That looks like so much fun! Grandparents are the best! They always give such great gifts! I bet she will just love her new bike!

Loftus' said...

Way fun!! What a great idea for a pond! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Sarah said...

I TOTALLY want a party pond! so fun. if you get one...can i come? :)

The Johnson Family said...

Sarah, my pond is always open!

Kelli Proctor said...

SO I seriously want a party pond too! That would be perfect for all boys! I LOVE that pic of CY in the goggles, what a cutie! And how come there is no pic of you in that water, and you pick on me for never getting in...haha, you know I had to say somethin huh?! You know I love ya and totally miss you guys tons!

The Johnson Family said...

Well... once I got in there was no one to take pictures!!! I swam forever and just like the kids I too did NOT want to get out!! Too fun!

Lindsay and Mike said...

THat pond looks awesome!