Monday, June 29, 2009

Showing Gus the Ropes

I don't know if I have mentioned the bond that Gus and Cy already have. Gus will crawl over to Cy and start wrestling around with him already, he does this little growl like he is really getting him. Gus doesn't do that with anyone else. I love it!

Cy loves Gus too and gets SO excited to show Gus his toys. Cy tries to get him to play tractors and ball with him. I love it, big brother showing the little guy the ropes. Then the other day I walk in to find this going on...
Cy was showing Gus one of his favorite places...the snack closet.
He looked at me and said, "Show Gus my tastees!"
Then it was on to the fridge to show him his favorite thing there,
apple sauce (appol oss as Cy says)

4 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love that. What a sweet brother.

Kelli Proctor said...

oh that is too sweet about Gus and Cy! They are growing up way too fast! Arent boys awesome!?
And by the way, I am soooooooooooo excited Matt finally got his garden! He is good at it apparently! Love and miss you guys so much!

Loftus' said...

What a cute pic of Gus at the fridge! Way to go Cy - you are a nice brother! So cute!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Too cute!