Monday, June 22, 2009

No no no no NO!

Just look at what my baby did last week! I come to get him from his nap and just look at this....He is standing! Now this may not be of concern to most, but I just demand that he stop getting older right NOW! I am serious, this is hard for me. Matt is 99% sure Gus is our last....me, not so much! So that means I need Gus to stay a baby forever!

He sure is cute though! He pulls himself up on everything
now, and he is SO proud of himself! Is it wrong that I have
this teeny, tiny urge to ever-so-gently push him down?!
I know I have some work to do....its going to be
hard to let go of babyhood!

Here is a random pic from this week, looks good doesn't it?


4 comments:

J Fo said...

As far as babies go, Gus is a Gem! He's going to be walking before you know it! Sorry. Please don't cry! ;) I think that you should keep Cy's hair that way. It's awesome!

Hayseed's Corner said...

I know how you feel! I'm the same way with Millie and she's my first!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Cy's hair is awesome! Haha! And, I can't believe Gus is already standing. My little Cohen shows no interest in it yet!

The Johnson Family said...

Lucky.