Thursday, June 25, 2009

We love you Sadie

I am just so overcome with emotions today. Our friends the Huish family has lost their daughter Sadie today to a terrible brain tumor. Bailey loves Sadie so much and talks about her all the time. This beautiful little girl fought an amazing battle and was an inspiration to all who knew her. Her parents have been equally inspiring and I wish they knew how much they have helped others through their example of faith and grace during such an unimaginable trial. Thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter with me and my family. We love you dearly.
I am so thankful for the gospel and for the knowledge we have of life after our earthly life is complete. So thankful for Eternal Families. I just want to hold each one of my kids and never let go, never let a moment go by without them knowing how much I love them.

Sadie, until we meet again....we love you!

1 comment:

Katie McCaul said...

What a sweet post! All those girls look adorable!!!