Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rainy Day Fun

When I was a kid and it started raining, all I wanted to do was run around in it. Some would probably think that its not a good idea, maybe someone will end up with pneumonia, but I let my kids play in the rain if it is not too cold! It has been raining like crazy our first summer here in Indiana, so they have had a lot of Rainy Days Fun!

The funniest part for me was when Taite ran off with Cy's umbrella, BLUE umbrella. He wouldn't even hold the pink on over his head. He just carried it in disgust all the way out to her! All Boy! I love these guys!


2 comments:

J Fo said...

I love warm, summery rainy days! THey look like they are having a blast. I bet you were out there trying to catch the rain drops yourself, weren't ya?!

The Johnson Family said...

Yeah! I jumped on the tramp and went down the slide too! It was really a good time!