Friday, April 30, 2010

Park = Happy

Oh how we love the park. We are regular park visitors anyway, but soccer takes there every day of the week but Friday and the Sabbath of course! It is a blast for the boys, they love to get that energy out :)


Gussy is a little bit crazy for me at the park. He is fearless. I am pleased when he will play on the smaller "little kid" slides, but he is not as pleased. He wants to go up the big slides, there are no pictures of this because I am always waiting anxiously at the bottom ready to catch him if he leaps over the sides...I wouldn't put it past him, this crazy kid of mine! Thank Heavens the girls are always so helpful.
He will go backwards, head first, backwards head first, on his belly, try to walk down, jump down...nuts.

Gotta buckle Buzz in of course!

4 comments:

J Fo said...

Nice parks like that are the best! Emerson is a lot like Gus; totally fearless and wild. I'm surprised we haven't been to the ER yet. (Knock on wood!) Buckling Buzz is the cutest!

Lisa Dean said...

Your kids are so adorable!

Lisa Dean said...

Your kids are so adorable!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! My little Cohen is a dare devil too. I think it comes from having older siblings and wanting to be "just like them." Cute pics!