Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just hangin out with the Fam

We went down to St. George to meet my parents and Megan and Logan. The Hunter family has this amazing house that we could all fit in comfortably and it was a perfect idea. We were so excited to have Sophy and Max come down all the way from Seattle with their two adorable boys, Luke and Phal. I have missed them all so much! We had a blast.

The best part of the whole vacation was just chillin with me peeps! Ha! Just hangin out with family and friends is what we came all this way for and it was so worth it. Family is worth everything!

This is my cousin Brian, who is like a Bro, and his son Austin. Although I don't think I have ever called him Austin, its just Ozzie and he is one tough memory player. He kicked my butt and he is so adorable I could eat him up, Brian is okay I guess. :)
I got to hang out with two of my favorite people, Sarah and Jessie my cousins and it was hilarious! We went to a movie and then Sophy and I went out to eat with them. A "quick bite to eat" as I told Matt it would be turned into hours of chatting and laughing. I LOVED it and I LOVE them!

I love family time.

6 comments:

LIsa said...

Oh my you have been a very busy blogger! Thanks for taking the time to share your fabulous trip to Utah! Miss you, love you and thinking of you all.

The Farrell Family said...

Holy cow Dev, you guys really did have a busy, full trip! Sounds like you guys had a blast!

Brother Pixton said...

Looks like such a fun trip!! I'm impressed with all you did while you were in Utah!! I'm glad you had fun!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Kelli Proctor said...

And the Proctors LOVE you guys! It was so great to see you guys! And your family is beautiful! So glad you had such an awesome time, you guys deserve it! And we feel special we got to see you guys in all the crazy madness! LOVE YOU!

Kari Davis said...

Hey Devyn, gotcha on my blog list girly! Hugs to you and your fam. I bet you are the best mother ever!!! Hugs