Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ah, My Jazz

The Jazz make me so happy its not even funny. I have missed them SO much. Not only do I miss my Dad's fantastic behind-the-bench seats (so close you can hear all Jerry Sloan's cussing)...but we don't even get the games televised very often out in Hoosier land! Sucks. It is a little bit hard for me to survive without them. So this fantastic date I got to go on with my main squeeze (and Max and my Dad!) was just what I needed. With our fabulous seats comes a delicious dinner before the game and snacks at half time. Much to my joy, and to Max's dismay, my Dad let Matt and I have the "really good" seats 4 rows behind the Jazz bench for the whole game since we haven't been to a game in so long. Usually we switch at half time for the other seats at about 6th row on the side...um yeah, still AMAZING! Who could complain.

We used to go to games often and I sure do miss it. What a luxury. Thanks again Dad!

They were playing the Celtics to boot. The perfect night because we won on top of everything! Plus, Doc Rivers got ejected and that is always fun to watch.

There is my D Will....I LOVE that guy!


Can you believe how close we were?!?

1 comment:

Linny-lou said...

Aw! I miss going to the Jazz games with dad... Good times!!