Saturday, October 31, 2009

Carve em' up!

We LOVE to carve our pumpkins
or as Cy says "Punkins"
He really was having a good time,
just a little tired of posing for pictures I guess!
Sometimes he is all work and no play!

Now that we have 7 pumpkins to carve, we are moving on to power tools! The kids draw their face on and then daddy carves it up. I don't feel like the kiddos are missing out because their favorite part is getting the guts out anyway...go figure.

No interest for Gussy.

Some of the results. What a great time!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Cool pumpkins! I can't imagine having to carve 5! I wasn't even in the mood to do the 2 that we did. Probably the sleep deprivation making me a little out of the pumpking carving spirit. You two are great parents:)

easleyfamily said...

so cute! way to go!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Pumpkins & power tools! Sounds like a match made in heaven to me!

Loftus' said...

Awesome job on the pumpkins - power tools?? That is a great idea, I'll have to think about that next year!