Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I LOVE this guy!

I am a big birthday fan, so I have to take time to gush about my Mattie too! He just had a birthday and I want him to know how much I love him. I am a pretty affectionate person, we hug, kiss, snuggle, cuddle, say I love you and I like you a lot in our family...BIG on LOVE! So I know he already knows (you guys probably do too, but I don't care if you are sick of hearing it or not!)

Hoss- you are the greatest thing in my life...the biggest blessing I have ever been given. I know without a doubt that the Lord is real, knows me and loves me if for no other reason than He gave me you. Totally corny, but I love you that much. I don't care what happens in this world as long as you are right there beside me. Everything is better with you. I love to love you.

Thanks for being the husband that you are, the father that you are, the priesthood holder that you are and my very best friend in the whole world. The kids adore you and it isn't hard to understand why, you are an awesome Dad.

You are the perfect match for me, everything about you is just right for my personality....you put up with a lot and for that I can only say thanks and I hope it is worth it and that I return the favor even just a little. I hope you know how much I love you and the kids love you.
I love you Hoss, and as always ...thanks for asking. Look what we've done!

5 comments:

Erin said...

so sweet! happy birthday matt! man, r we getting old or what?!:) your family is getting so big! and so cute! miss you guys tons! please come & see us next time u're back here!!! and i love the new family pics!!!

The Johnson Family said...

Thanks for saying yes. I love you.

Kelli Proctor said...

YOu guys are perfect for each other! Awesome, Awesome couple, who made an incredible family and now sounds like there will be more where that came from! In the future of corse! Love you guys for who you are, and thanks for blessing our lives with your friendship! Thats so cool your mom got to come!

Haskins said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love your family pics!

Loftus' said...

Awwe - you are so cute! Your family is adorable and the kids are growing up so fast - crazy!! Cute pics!