Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Daddy-Daughters Day!

It was supposed to be the whole family, but when the boys weren't feeling well it quickly turned into a day out with Dad! I am so glad Mattie was so happy to spend the day with them, he always is happy for that.
After spending plenty of time at Grandpa's messing around and driving the go-cart, the girls got all dressed up in their Halloween costumes and went to the Zoo for their Halloween celebration.

Don't ask me about the green lipstick, I don't know where they got that!

The Zoo in Ft. Wayne has some really fun Halloween activities that they hold each year after the zoo is closed for the season. The kids had a blast. They went with Matt's family and it was just great!
Matt snapped this next picture off in the tunnel on the train ride. Taite wasn't expecting it and I thought her face was hilarious! She is such a cutie!

They had a great time, we'll have to go again next year. The older girls are really excited this year because they get to dress up several times and decided they wanted to go as something different each time. I think they are just lucky, we sure didn't get several days worth of candy collecting...or dressing up either! How fun though, they get so excited!

6 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! I love Taite's expression in that picture! Too cute!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That looks like so much fun. Yes, and what is up with the green lipstick?

Loftus' said...

hahahaha!! Taite makes me laugh! Sounds like they had a really FUN day! Cute costumes - love the lipstick!

Kelli Proctor said...

Way cute! And come on Dev just admit it that green lipstick was in your bathroom just waiting for a special occasion to be used! You know its your favorite, since we all know how much you LOVE makeup anyway! haha! Just kidding! LOVE YOU and your cute kids! And that Matt guy, he is one awesome dad!

The Johnson Family said...

Okay...okay...OKAY! You caught me, I wear the green lipstick all the time!! It is HOT and you know it! Love ya Kel!
And I must agree, Matt is one fantastically awesome Dad!

Haskins said...

Your kids costumes are sooo cute!!! I love them! And I love your lipstick really brings out your eyes! Hehe