Saturday, January 3, 2009

Raising Cyrus!

So Bailey says to me, "Hey Mom, its a good thing that I am helping you raise Cyrus."

Me -"Oh really, you are helping me raise Cyrus?"

Bailey - "Yeah, lucky for you I really know what I am doing because I am still a child."

Yep lucky for me she knows what she is doing!
She's such a great gal that Bailey Boo!



Another Bailey "Funny"

We have a severe ladybug problem! We are talking about out of control ladybug population! What used to be my favorite bug is now my despised enemy! Hundreds invading our house at a time! Even during the freezing cold winter we get several a day flying around our house and each morning I suck up at least a dozen dead ladybugs in the vacuum.

So the other day it was -2 degrees out side and there were 3 ladybugs just flying around the play room. I irritably said "What is with these ladybugs it is freezing outside, how are they still alive!!?"
To which Bailey excitedly replied, "Mom!! I know how they are alive.... they have FORCE FIELDS around them to protect them!!!" Holding her hands up and standing in a fighter's stance, ready to Judo chop my butt!
Then she said, "Yeah, a force field..... or maybe bubble wrap I am not sure!"



6 comments:

Harmony said...

That's too cute! Looks like you have a great helper. I'd take advantage of that!! :)

Sarah said...

she is so dang funny. I'm sorry about your lady bugs...I will try to devise a way to get through their force fields! :)...but let us know if it is just bubble wrap because that would be easier to solve. haha

Julie H. said...

Bubble wrap, it's definately the bubble wrap! What a cutie.

Katie McCaul said...

She is funny! Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas.

Megan said...

She is hilarious!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

She is so insightful. I love the comment on still being a child. So great. She's also very funny.