Saturday, January 31, 2009

A conversation with Taite

Have you ever had a telemarketer that just KEEPS calling? Well the other day on the 4th or 5th call, I saw it was them and decided to get my revenge....a 3 year old named Taite.
I handed Taite the phone and quickly grabbed a piece of paper because I knew this would be good.

Taite- Hello!
Taite- Who is this?
They must have asked for Matt Johnson..
Taite- Matt Johnson!?!? Hey I a Johnson!!
They must have asked for me now...
Taite- Oh Mommy's cooking....it smells good!
I am guessing they asked for me again,
Taite- No, I talking a you!
Again maybe,
Taite- NO, you talk to me! ....what?
I am not sure what is said, but she just moved on with the conversation,
Taite- I playing with my friends, my Dora & Dora's house, a picture frame and Dora's car. This is Mrs. Potts and this is my Scooby-Gooby-Goo!
Taite- What?...HEY where you go! Talk to Taitey!

She hangs her head at this point and walks over to me...
Taite- Mom, its Matt Johnson



6 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

Too funny! :)

Andrea said...

what a great idea! I'm going to have to try this sometime!

Julie H. said...

Well, the song sums it all up, don't you think? Thanks for sharing.

Huish Family said...

She is getting so big. She has been one of my favorite entertainers since I first met her... seriously, so hilarious, and very sweet!

Love you and miss you!

Harmony said...

How funny! Too bad you couldn't hear the other end of the conversation!

Sarah said...

HILARIOUS! I wish we could of heard the other end! haha...and that song was freakin' cute!