Saturday, January 10, 2009

Subway Anyone?

Well I am just missing my Dad today so with thinking of him
I thought I would post these pictures!
He brought me this onesie when I had Taite, isn't it funny!
Doesn't Gus look great!
Subway anyone?


This face says "I miss my Papa!"

That is one thing the girls miss SO much since leaving Utah.
We got a pretty SWEET discount at my Dad's stores so
obviously we ate there often!



I forgot to post Gus' 2 month check-up stats! At two months he measured 26 1/2 inches long-- above the 99th percentile. 4 inches in two months... not bad. He weighed in at 14lbs 11oz exactly 5 pounds in two months, this is in the 90th percentile-- Matt is a little concerned! Just kidding! He is happy and growing and we love him yay!

3 comments:

J Fo said...

That onesie is AWESOME! I used to have a t-shirt in high school that said "Fresh Baked Buns" and I thought it was so funny! I still wish I had it!

Deidre said...

hahaha. Brings back good old memories!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is so cute. I love it and Subway.