Monday, December 29, 2008

Pay Attention

I need to apologize, I may have made a small oversight!! You may have seen my previous post where I describe my love for JOHN DENVER CHRISTMAS. I may have falsely accused a certain husband of mine of stealing JOHN DENVER CHRISTMAS and disposing of it. I may or may not have found JOHN DENVER CHRISTMAS today amongst my own things, at no fault of my hubby's!! OOPS! I LOVE YOU!





Okay, for real this time. I'm SORRY, Mattie, that I blamed you (and publicly at that) for hiding, stealing, throwing away, destroying, or whatever else I may have accused you of doing to JOHN DENVER CHRISTMAS! When all along, I had it!!
He he he!



I LOVE YOU!!


1 comment:

Big Boy said...

That's okay, a good time was had by all. Just remember how much fun we have with stuff like that!! Love you always!!