Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jolly Green Giant Huh?

I was taller than my 3rd grade teacher and was lovingly called the Jolly Green Giant. Nice right! Well now I know what it all means. I'm as tall as the average Swedish man.
I found this on my cousin's blog- pretty cool! How tall are you and what does it mean?!





What Your Height Says About You



You are a very vulnerable and spiritual person. Your emotions run deep.

You have a philosophical and poetic soul. You think things through and are a bit of a skeptic.



You tend to be very opinionated. You are a perfectionist with high standards.

You prefer to work alone. You work hard, and you don't like interruptions.



You are about as tall as the average Swedish man.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for that! I just found out that I am as tall as an average Korean woman. I'm not quite sure if I'm happy about that. :) You definatley got the better end of the deal!

Shane and Tiffany Barker said...

Jolly Green giant...seems all too familiar to me:) You know that part on Happy Gilmore (or was it Billy Madison?) when that guy is crossing names off of his hit list all while putting on lip stick. I don't have a written list, mine is all mental. Any day now I might snap,(I never know if people know that I am joking while I write things and I refuse to write LOL.) Give me a break. Kids can be mean!
Also there is nothing better then a big man!

Lisa Dean said...

For some reason my sister was logged in on my computer so that above text is not from some girl you don't know! It's me:)

J Fo said...

Grr... whenever people called me Jolly Green I called them Willow. Do you remember that movie?! The one that really got to me was "Olivoil," you know, from Popeye. And to be honest I am just on the threshold of above 6' but I'm actually 5'11" and some change. Power to the Swedish men!