Sunday, December 7, 2008

Growing Growing Growing!

I took all these pictures yesterday when Gus and I had some time alone and quiet for once!! I can't believe how much he is growing and moving on and on. He has already started cooing and smiling like crazy! We sat there and he just smiled and smiled, held my fingers and cooed away!

It was a really precious moment for me because usually the other kids are all over the place and I have to move on to help someone do something. Rarely can I just sit and take it all in with Gus. He is so cute and I love him so much!

Sorry there are so many, I just couldn't stop!

11 comments:

Sarah said...

such a cutie!

Big Boy said...

Such a handsome young man!! Send my regards to the father!! J/K, love you babe!

stacey said...

he is so sweet!! really, how could you not love that cute face! you and matt make beautiful kiddos! seeing your boys makes me more and more excited to have our first little man!!

Kallas Family said...

His smiles are huge!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

So stinkin' cute! I love baby smiles!

Julie H. said...

Never too much of a good thing! Love those smiles!

Harmony said...

I love those gummy smiles!

calvin and chelsey said...

thanks for finding us =) Gus is soooo cute! I hope you guys are liking it out there!

Kelli Proctor said...

You have some way cool boys! Dont you just love them?! It is so nice when you can have one on one time with them! The other day I was out running errands, and it was just me and Jack and we had the BEST time! It was so fun to just be able to focus on him and see the world through his eyes, everything was so fun to him! Love it! They are so cute!

Kelli Proctor said...

whatever! You are so not decorating challanged! Your houses are always decorated so cute with you Americana theme, crazy girl!

Lloyd Family said...

What an adorable little guy. Don't you just love when you catch moments like that?