Friday, December 5, 2008

Follow - up!!



So, a little bit ago I posted some pictures of how frustrated Cy gets when he can't open the newly locked pantry and fridge. Well here is my follow-up! The other day I walked into the kitchen and he had climbed up on the counter and was searching through the cupboards. He was irritated that I made him stop for a picture, but he humored me a little!
I swear we feed him 3 square meals a day and at least a couple of snacks! It just doesn't seem to be enough!


This is his foot next to Bailey's- she's 5 1/2 He's 21 months! He sure is my sweet little guy though! Always ready to give you a hug, cuddle a little, and then tackle you to the ground and wrestle!

I'm so glad my little man is part of our family! Loving the purple glasses! Very cool!

6 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

He just wants to be as big as his dad. Is that too much to ask?

Harmony said...

I don't know about "little" but he is adorable! :)

Tiff said...

This kid just makes me laugh! He is so dang cute. He reminds me of my Ty. He is 2 1/2 years younger than Ethan but is only one size behind him in clothes and has already passed Ethan up in shoes.

J Fo said...

"Lock the fridge and pantry? Fine, I'll check the cupboards!" Seriously, you've got to give the kid credit for creativity!

Lloyd Family said...

I love it!!!!

Hunter Haven said...

Okay, the foot shot is over the top. I thought it was Taite's foot. Holy cow! I MISS YOU GUYS!