Wednesday, December 17, 2008

7... How can she be 7?!?!

That's right my little girl just turned 7 and I can't believe it. It has been 7 years of bliss with this little girl!! She is a JOY-- Matt and I couldn't have asked for a more caring, loving, obedient, smart, kind and happy girl for our oldest child than Ellery.
She is very competitive and loves to ALWAYS do her best at what ever she is doing. I find myself trying to get her to relax and take it easy on herself more than I have to discipline her.

I can't believe how time has flown by. It seems I just brought her home just a little bundle. That turned into colic from you know where, but as soon as that passed.. Ellery has been a breeze! Every mother deserves a child like Ellie. She is so loving and all by herself makes me feel like I am worth a million bucks. To be her Mom is an honor!

I love you Elle!
I know there are tons, but this is just a drop in the bucket of favorite Ellie photos!

9 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Ellery!! You are such a beautiful girl!!! Give your Mom & Dad & brothers & sisters a hug for us!

Loftus' said...

Happy Birthday Elli-Belli!! We miss seeing you and hope your day is so much fun!! Cute pics!!

Lisa Dean said...

What a beautiful little girl! Happy Birthday!

J Fo said...

I love all of those pictures! The baby ones are classic!

easleyfamily said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ellery! We love you and miss you lots and lots. Hope your day was as special as you are!!! Love, Addi and Megan (and the whole Easley clan)

Deidre said...

I just have to tell you how much I love reading your blog-the locked fridge, Cy's HUGE feet, Jolley Green Giant :), and the best part yet is your little dancer girls! Didn't we once talk about our future kids and what they would and would not do?

Kelli Proctor said...

What a sweet girl she is! Its actually hard for me to believe that she is only 7! She always seems so much older to me! Such a great girl!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Such a cutie-patootey!

Hunter Haven said...

Dearest Ellie, I loved seeing all your pictures in your birthday slide show. They brought back wonderful memories of my darling Ellery. I miss you so much.
Also, I love looking at all your art work posted in the family blog. I tried to click on them to leave a comment to you, but I don't know how to do that. Love, Oma