Friday, May 1, 2009

What up G!

What up G! We just realized that his initials, Gus Quentin are GQ, so here is my little GQ man!

Look who is 6 months old!! Wow, how time flies by. Gus is pure heaven! He is so fun and so full of smiles all the time.
He is so patient being mauled and smothered by his older siblings that can't get enough of him. Being poked, kissed, picked up, tickled, kissed again, squeezed, smooshed, kissed some more.....all normal for him!
He actually did this one to himself, I don't know how he rolled into it, but he did. I don't think he enjoys the pink!



He is still our tall bean pole. When I had his check up he was 19lbs (65%) and 29 1/4 inches tall (off of the chart) then his head was 17 1/2 (also the 65%)He is sitting up, trying to crawl and getting into everything already. I just want to go wake him up and squeeze him one more time! I LOVE this kid!

7 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

He is adorable! I love that picture where he is looking up at the camera and smiling. Too cute!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

He is super cute and I love the nakey pic.

J Fo said...

I think the pink sweater pic is the only time I've seen him not smiling. Good boy! I love his little cheekers! He is so tall! Emmy average for a 17 month and she's only 24-25 inches! I'm thinking you should gear Mr. Gus to basketball not football! Sorry Matt! ;)

Haskins said...

He is so cute!! I cant believe how much your girls look so much like you! They are so cute!

Kelli Proctor said...

Love the pics Dev! I feel like I am missing your kids grow up, thats so sad! I LOVE the cute conversations you blogged, they are hilarious!

Unknown said...

Man, Dev...Gus is SOOOO Stinkin CUTE!! I love his eyes and that BEAUTIFUL smile...oh, just melts my heart :)

Unknown said...

oh...above comment was made by me, sophy