Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just for Cy

The other day Cy seemed fed up with the girls and came and said "Bye bye Mommy. I go working." I thought he was being funny, I knew the girls were bugging him. Then I come around the corner into the living room and this is what is sticking out of my couch..
He discovered that the cushions flip up on the couch. So now when he needs some alone time I guess, he climbs on in. He will stay there for quite awhile. He even will take his snack and go climb in the couch and eat in peace. He asked me to take his nap there, I have to draw the line somewhere.




2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

That is so cute! I know how he feels...except I'm surrounded by testosterone instead of estrogen. Sometimes, I want to curl up in a ball & hide under the couch cushions too!

J Fo said...

I would love to go to work there everyday. What a lucky boy!