Monday, May 25, 2009

So....can he Sow?

We all know now, that Matt can sell corn, but can he grow corn? Now I already know the answer to this, because Matt is talented at just about anything that he sets his mind to. Plus we have had gardens before that he has done great with, but never one this size! Expanded family...expanded garden. He even tilled up a little more after this picture, so this is the before and I will post the after before the harvest!

He loves his garden...spends a lot of time there.


Half of our backyard,
a picture of the finished product for my parents!

8 comments:

easleyfamily said...

WOW! Your yard is GORGEOUS and that garden is amazing!! I'm feeling envious and so impressed with you guys!!! Way to go!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love your yard. It makes me miss the midwest. That garden is huge. Good luck with that.

Megan said...

Good luck with the gardening...I hope it brings you lots of fresh veggies and happiness this summer!!!

Kelli Proctor said...

the backyard is gorgeous! I can tell Matt is so in his element! He seems so happy and he finally got his garden! Yea!

J Fo said...

That garden is HUGE. We're just finishing our back yard and I was feeling very ambitious by making a spot for a little 10 x 3 foot garden. Matt's garden makes mine look like the kiddie pool! What a great back yard you guys have to let the kids run wild in. Summer rocks!

Loftus' said...

That is awesome! We planted a garden this year - but yours makes me jEaLoUs!! What a good hubby!

stacey said...

i can't believe how big your backyard is. I LOVE IT. awesome garden too. good luck. hope the weather cooperates.

Sarah said...

I think you had a bigger back yard here. you must miss it sooo much. :)