Friday, May 8, 2009

Little Led Heads!


Yep Zoso in the house! I am raising my kids right. We are BIG fans of Led Zeppelin -Matt and I...in case any of your were unaware of this fact! Okay, I might take it to an obsessive level, but still I was hoping that my kids would share my love the of the greatest band EVER!! You can see from these pictures that they most certainly do. I often put Zep on in the car and much to my delight, they have always loved it. Cy can't handle it when one song is over and you have to wait...like 2 seconds for the next track to start. He starts yelling "Mama, more song!!! More song!!"



They all jam and dance around in their seats, it is truly hilarious! Their favorite song, by far is the Immigrant Song, they literally start screaming when it comes on. This just cracks me up. I told Ellery to take some pics of our Zeppelin fun the other day, here is what we do driving around good old Plymouth!


Bailey is a bit of a head banger!


We can't even get out of the car until the song is over!

Yep all of my kids have so much fun, except.....


Poor Gus! I don't think it is the Zeppelin that scares him, just his crazy siblings!

He'll get over it though....he'll have to! Just ask anyone who has ever lived with me, my love of good tunes is serious stuff! (All of my old Roomies are groaning right now!) Put it this way, I put off my induction date with Cyrus for an extra week so that I could still go to the Eric Clapton (another of my loves) concert with my Mom. That is love and it was worth every extra ounce that Cy grew that week and all the discomfort of my 9 months preggo self trying to squeeze into a stadium seat!

Now go put on some good music everyone

6 comments:

Kallas Family said...

That is so funny! Owen is also obsessed with Led Zeppelin. His favorite song right now is Baby Break it Down. He goes around the house all day singing it.

The Johnson Family said...

Smart Boy...smart boy!

Kallas Family said...

Sorry I was going to say he is obsessed with Led Zeppelin and the Rolling Stones and right now his favorite song is a Rolling Stones song Baby Break it down. I love how he loves classic rock like his parents!

Big Boy said...

Beautiful children. Cy's and Gus's faces are priceless. Especially gus with the WTH look!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I think I would have put off labor for a week too for a chance to go see Clapton!

Kelli Proctor said...

haha! Thats awesome, raising your kids right for sure! That pic of Gus is awesome! Love it!