Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Here comes the Bride

My wonderful sister-in-law Beth just got married to Jason! We are so happy that Jason is in our family now, they are awesome. We had SO much fun at their wedding...especially Taite. It was like a real live princess and she was in Heaven! She still talks about her "Princess Aunt Beth" in the beautiful white dress. It was a beautiful wedding and we were so glad that we were here for it.

It was a great time! Beth bought the girls these cute dresses and even Cy a pink shirt and tie. When I put it on him, he freaked out! "No pink! No pink! Don't like!"

It was awesome and we are so happy for them! They are perfect together! My camera had an awful time, half of my pictures are totally blurry so here is what I did manage to get.


1 comment:

Kelli Proctor said...

Looks like such a fun wedding! Its almost crazy how much his sister looks like my sis in laws, sis in law..if that makes any sense! So pretty!