Saturday, April 4, 2009

"The Quiz"

I wanted to give to this with the girls a long time ago, but kept forgetting. Ellery got so excited, she kept saying "I love this Quiz!"

So here is the quiz, Ellery is 7, Bailey is 5 and Taite is 3...she is hilarious! I gave them the quiz all by themselves.

1) What is something mom always says to you?
Ellery- She tells me I am so pretty
Bailey- I love you
Taite-Pretty, love you.

2) What makes mom happy?
E-When I do what I am asked.
B- When I give you hugs and kisses!
T-Me (pretty simple)

3) What makes mom sad?
E-When we don't obey.
B-When we just sit there and we don't obey.
T- Missing Oma

4) What does your mom do to make you laugh?
E-She tickles me.
B-She makes funny faces and tickles me.
T-She sing me a funny song!

5) How old is your mom?
E-30
B-30
T-Well....2, and I free (3)

6) What was your mom like as a child?
E-She always did what her mom and dad say.
B-She always obeyed.
T-She go to school and play wiff (with) little mommy friends!!

7) How tall is your mom?
E-Oh geez...61 inches and 10 feet.
B-60 feet tall and 10 inches.
T-3 tall

8) What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
E-Get her back tickled and hang out as a family.
B-Go for fun cruises (drives) as a family.
T-To play outside and jump on the tramfumpoline (trampoline) wiff (with) us!

9) What does your mom do when you're not around?
E-She works, cleans the house and takes care of the kids.
B-Change Gus and Cy's poopy butts!!!
T-Just play with my Dora toys when I gone....naughty Mommy!

10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
E-For the most nicest mom in the world.
B-For feeding us very well.
T-Huh?!?

11) What is your mom really good at?
E-She is really good at taking care of us. And really good at helping us when we are hurt
B-She is really good at cleaning and taking care of us. And really good at hugging and taking care of us.
T-Good at hanging onto a little kid, like me.

12) What is your mom not so good at?
E-Video games, I always beat her.
B-Not good at setting up a fire and wrestling. (A fire?)
T-Getting in trouble and get a spank on your butt

13) What does your mom do for her job?
E-Taking care of us.
B-Being the Mom
T-Of keeping care of kids.

14) What is your mom's favorite food?
E-Dad's world famous pizza and pomegranates and Cookie and Cream ice cream
B-Breakfast burritos, pasta, and all fruits especially the strawberries
T-oatmeal!!

15) What makes you proud of your mom?
E-How well she takes care of us.
B-Her playing basketball and other games
T-Hearts make me happy and stop crying! (not really sure on that one...lots of love I hope!)

16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
E-Jasmine
B-The Little Mermaid
T-Cinderella princess, but you taller!

17) What do you and your mom do together?
E-We go on special dates and we snuggle together. We play games together.
B-We snuggle and make good food together
T-Play on the big Love Sac! (Our giant Bean bag!)

18) How are you and your mom the same?
E-We both have blue eyes.
B-We look the same...like twins
T-We love Oma

19) How are you and your mom different?
E-She has brown hair and I have blond hair.
B-She has blue eyes and I have brown eyes
T-I'm the coldest! (?)

20) How do you know your mom loves you?
E-Because she is sweet to me and takes care of me.
B-She always takes care of me and feeds me good food, she loves me and never stops!
T-Because I love you so much!!

4 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

That is way too cute Dev! My favorites were--that you used to play with your little mommy friends, that you are going to be famous for feeding your kids so well, and that you just play Dora all day long. (Really Dev, Dora all day, you really should find something more productive to do with your time).

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That was adorable. I also love that you played with little mommy friends. I always knew you were tall, but it turns out you are the tallest woman ever. Wow, you have a lot of favorite foods.

easleyfamily said...

So cute! I thought the love sac was what you and Matt called your bed??!?!?! I'm all confused now :)

Kelli Proctor said...

oh my goodness! Are they the cutest girls ever?! I LOVE Them! Elli's and Bailey's answers were so sincere and thoughtful and Taitum's were sincere too,but man she is a crack up! She must keep you laughing constantly!