Monday, March 30, 2009

Cy's Birthday Again

So we had another little party for me and Cy when my parents got here. He LOVED his new bike from Oma and had as much fun putting it together with Matt as he did riding it I think, not really. He loves the bike and asked me to bring it to bed with him the first night!


Now that Cy is in a big boy bed, I asked Oma Great if she would get him new bedding for his birthday. She really gets into birthdays and was a little disappointed at not getting him a toy or something "cool" that he would really enjoy. I couldn't have planned it better, he LOVED his sports sheets. He ran and got his pillow and made me put the case on and then laid down on the floor all cuddled up. He even brought his bear. He loves anything that has to do with sports, it was perfect....now Oma Great felt good about the present!

3 comments:

Loftus' said...

Fun times!! Your family pic is sooo cute! Bailey is a kick, that girl says the funniest things! I love reading all your blogs, you kids are so cute and fun. Tell Elli-Belli we said HELLO!!

Feller said...

Love the bangs! You look amazing and so does your cute family.

Stacey said...

Looks like you got your hair 'did, I like it! I also like Gus's outfit for his blessing, we didn't do the traditional white either, I like the little baby suits better anyway.