Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just look at that face


Well the photography was an awful experience....I don't want to talk about it, it was that bad! Just try to block it out like I do!
Still, he is Super cute if I do say so myself!!!!

Gus was the easiest baby until about 3 months and then he stopped sleeping! Matt and I are BiG into sleep training and all of the other kids were pretty easy to train when we were consistent. Gus, however, is kicking our butt! He is awful at naps and gets up all night long. 3 & 4 hours of sleep a night is not uncommon for me right now, but it is getting better...s..l..o..w..l..y!
With the five kids I just survive on my "schedule" and Gus apparently has some issues with the "schedule"...little stinker. We thought we had this down pat....we are rethinking our evaluation of ourselves! But he is ADORABLE nonetheless and so stinkin cute I can't be mad at him, even at 2am.

9 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Oh! Those pics are so dang cute!!! Cohen is giving me a run for my money too...not in the sleep department, but in the attention department! My other kids were great to hang out by themselves on the floor for awhile while I got some stuff done. NOT THIS KID! I hope he grows out of it soon!

Harmony said...

Since your big into training good sleepers you've probably heard of this book but "Health Sleep Habits, Happy Child" by Dr. Marc Weissbluth is the BEST sleep book I've read! You might want to check it out, if you haven't already. He is cute though! :)

The Johnson Family said...

Um...I think you mean the "Baby Bible" as we call it!!! Heck yeah that is what we have used with all the kids. The "Good Book" is well used in our family!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I love when you think you have it down, after all you've done this four other times. Then, BAM, you are thrown a curve ball. It's to keep your brain alert. It's like your daily sudoku, just way, way more tiring.

easleyfamily said...

Sorry the experience was horrible, but the pictures are SO dang adorable! What a cutie! He looks just like your other kids to me!!! Sorry he's not sleeping...that is so hard, just remember this too shall pass :)

Julie H. said...

So sweet! Hang in there. He'll figure it all out soon enough....right? :)

J Fo said...

Seriously... that face! He's going to be a little charmer! I think that whenever we think we have things all figured out Hevenly Father likes to send us a curve ball. I think Gus might be yours. At least your curve ball is adorable!

Feller said...

Really adorable he looks like Tatum to me. I would love to see the difference in Cy and Jed now. Jed is a big boy for his age. (So everyone says) But he is not close to 40 pounds.

Feller said...

Really adorable he looks like Tatum to me. I would love to see the difference in Cy and Jed now. Jed is a big boy for his age. (So everyone says) But he is not close to 40 pounds.