Friday, March 27, 2009

Cy's Birthday!



So I have some catching up to do. First there was Cy's Birthday! I can't believe he is 2. Where does the time go? I just don't think that I can adequately describe how much I love this boy. He is so precious and so fun. He gives a love to me that I just can't live without! My little man.


His birthday was fun we had a BBQ, Grandpa and Aunt Becky came up with Gavin of course and we just let the kids play.

Cyrus got lots of great toys and had SO much fun playing with his sisters and cousin. He LOVED that the house was decorated for him and he was so excited about his cake. I made him an ugly football cake and he must have checked on it at least 30 times in the fridge. He never touched it...just makin sure it was still there. When I brought it out he got super excited, but then I made the huge mistake of lighting the candle and he was SO UPSET!!! He grabbed onto me and looked up at me with this sad pouty face like...why are you setting my fabulous cake on FIRE?!? We couldn't even get him to blow out the candle---too funny!


Don't worry, he had no problem with the eating part! I love this kid. He had a hard time understanding opening presents. He just wanted to start playing with each present he opened. So when we wanted to move on to opening another, he was devastated. There was a lot of HAPPY....sad HAPPY....sad going on. It was a great day!

4 comments:

Erin said...

so cute! how did our boys get so big already!?! wish we could have been there!!! happy belated birthday cy!!! noah would love all your presents & feel the same way about opening another:)! love you guys!!! can you believe we're having another little boy??!!

Megan said...

That is so funny that he so happy and so sad. Your football cake wasn't ugly...it looked good and probably tasted good!

Lindsay and Mike said...

That cake is awesome! I think it's funny that Cy just turned 2, but he's probably just as big as my son who is 3 1/2! He's a cutie!

Kelli Proctor said...

He looks exactly like MATT! THat is so crazy! What a little cutie! Great cake by the way!