Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Uturns are coming!

The girls think it is really funny that we are "Hoosiers" now, Bailey asked me what we used to be and when I told her Utahns she died laughing! So somehow "miss memory" Bailey remembered that and said, about my parents, that the Uturns are coming!

So the big day finally arrived for my parents to come, and not a moment too soon for Taite! We decided that it would be fun to keep it a secret that my parents were bringing my grandma- Oma great, my niece Megan and nephew Logan. It was hard because every time we talked about the visit the girls would say how much they wanted to see the kids and that they just couldn't wait until summer. But it was very worth it because they were SO delighted when Logan and Meg came in the door after Oma and Papa!

Before they got here I gathered all the information I could about fun things to do in South Bend, but once they got here, we just wanted to hang out and be together. It was great! We just went to parks, resturaunts, swimming at the hotel, jumping on the tramp, lots of goodies and lots and lots of games! It was a wonderful week that went by WAY too fast!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

So much fun! BTW, you are so beautiful Devyn!!

Harmony said...

Remember when we went to Vegas after graduation and the church kids in Mesquite called us U-tards? I like U-turns better!

Kelli Proctor said...

oh that is so cute!