Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter...finally

Here we are in front of a really ugly door! But they look cute
don't they?I am not much of a shopper,
so these are the same Easter dresses they wore last year, oh well! It is only because of their loving grandmas that they get pretty matching dresses anyway, these ones are from Mamau, Matt's Mom. Good thing Ellery only grew taller this year, hers was a little on the shorter side, but oh well.


The boys don't match...again that would require shopping. But I think they look handsome! Maybe I could hire one of you out there next year. Any takers?

7 comments:

J Fo said...

Cute Kids! They don't have to "match" just coordinate, and I think you did a great job. You really need to go shopping with me, my mom and Sarah. It's so much more fun with a group!

The Johnson Family said...

Excellent idea!

stacey said...

what a fabulous family you have. just the fact you were dressed and at church, doing it all by yourself, is amazing! i would love to go shopping for you!! or we could meet and go together! happy easter.

Angie Haskins said...

Your family is so cute!! I cant believe you have five kids that is so crazy!! YOu are the cutest mom ever!

Tiff said...

What a cute little family! I'm glad you had a fun Easter,

Lindsay and Mike said...

Cute pics! All your kids look darling!

TheShippenFamily said...

I think they coordinate quite well! Your kids are so adorable! I love the red door. And you look GREAT!