Sunday, April 5, 2009

Okay......I Tommy!

I think I mentioned earlier that Cy calls Taite Tom...and she HaTeS it! She always tells him, no call me Taitey! So bless his heart he tries his hardest and now it comes out Tommy! This made her mad too and I tried to explain to her that he is trying, but just can't say it yet. She reluctantly said okay.....I Tommy.

I think Matt will forever call her Tommy now!

This pic....


I turn around and catch her doing this. "Hey Mom, I can see my bangs....yep I sure (pronounced sir) can see my bangs!"


Taite has such a bond with my Mom. I've never seen anything like it and words can't really describe it. Oma is her favorite thing in the world. She hasn't warmed up to living in Indiana yet. She cries daily to move back to Utah by Oma. The night after my Mom left she cried harder than ever and said...word for word "But Mommy, I already miss my Oma!" She put her little hand on her chest and said in a sob "It hurts!!" It made me cry, she was so sincerely heartbroken.

5 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That top picture is hilarious.

Harmony said...

She is just too much! I love reading about your kids.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Ok, that made ME teary! I bet you cried. Sometimes it totally stinks living away from family. After Jake's cousins went home after a week he cried SO sad for 2 days. He is 9 and all BOY so this isn't a normal occurance. I even kept him home from school. He said, "Mom, I just don't think I can handle school right now. I don't want to cry there." Like every other mother my heart hurts to think of his hurting, so home it was! :)

I love the scripture! SO CUTE!

Ok, your family pic at the top made me laugh out loud! Cutest picture in the world....GOOD HECK YOU GUYS ARE OUT NUMBERED! :) I love it. I have to admit I am COMPLETELY jealous! :)

Megan said...

That is so cute and sad all at the same time. I hope that she can adjust...if not, maybe oma and papa can move to Indiana!!!

Julie H. said...

Got a bit teary. She is the sweetest thing!