Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Definitely Changing the Password

That is it, I am definitely changing my password. Highjacking my blog! He is just embarassed that I use my mad "skills" to kick his butt all the time! Anyway he should have started off with this lovely picture!!! Nice face!
We went down to Ft. Wayne for our nephew's birthday party and it was SO fun! I can't tell you how much I LOVE Matt's siblings and parents! They are so awesome and so much fun....obviously. I could not have asked for better inlaws, it is really nice to get to be around them so much now. Although they might be sick of us already...HA! Too bad, we're not that easy to get rid of.
The Ladies
This is Becky, Beth and Matt's Mom Connie. We laugh a lot when we get together.

Here's Ed and Matt's Dad Al.
This is Beth, she is getting married on Saturday.. can't wait! WAHOO!
It was a long but fun day!

No comments: