Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Soccer Mom!

This is the time of year that I dread....meaning that summer is right around the corner!! Ahhh nuts! I HATE, LOATHE, ABHOR the heat! Why oh why can't the temperature top off around 70? Okay maybe 75. Any whoo I do love spring weather with all the rain and flowers on the way, so I am trying to keep busy and not think about the pending heat soon to be approaching. Here is our favorite activity right now...
Soccer!
The girls are having a blast and I am a true Soccer Mom!



Ellery is as intense as ever. It is so fun to watch her aggressive athletic nature come shining through...this is my dream come true! She is awesome, I swear she is in on every single play!


Bailey is awesome too. She scored 3 of her team's 5 goals last week! Way to go Bay!



4 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Oh man! You hate heat? I love it & am looking forward to summer! It's better than the snow we got today!!!

Harmony said...

We love Soccer too! But I am ready for summer. Spring is nice, if it would actually be spring around here. We had great spring weather on Monday and I just woke up to snow. Boo! We may be playing our first game on Saturday in the snow. Not fun. I agree with you though, 75 degrees (and sunny) would be perfect!

Katie McCaul said...

I bet you make a cute soccer mom! Your girls look cute playing.

easleyfamily said...

CUTE girls!