Thursday, February 19, 2009

You are probably sick of these,

I still have to post this because this is my journal and I will forget if I don't get it down.
I am Taitem's Sunbeam teacher. There is only one other little guy in our class so some of the time it is just Taite and I. Sunday was a day like that. We were talking about the Holy Ghost and here is some of our conversation.

Me: Today we are going to talk about the Holy Ghost
Immediately Taite raised her hand.

Taitem: Um no, I don't like Ghosts. There is Ghosts on Scooby Gooby Goo and it scares me.

I was able to convince her that we can't see the Holy Ghost, but he is real and he is very loving.

At the end of class when we are doing our activity, I always "quiz/review" with the kids.
M: So what did we learn about today?

T: Um....the Holy.........Moly?!

Another question.
M: Can we see the Holy Ghost?
N: No.... Hey I think maybe Jesus could color him....so we could see the Holy Moly.


I LOVE this kid! Maybe a little irreverent, but cute nonetheless.

5 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

That's awesome! So stinkin' cute!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

She makes me laugh.

easleyfamily said...

So funny!

Julie H. said...

That's a great idea. It would make life a bit easier, don't you think? So cute!

Hunter Haven said...

Seriously Taite is the most adorable child on earth! Her thought process is past unique. I miss her daily observations so much. How can I live without her?

Save up hugs and kisses for me. Papa and I will be there soon.
Love, Oma