Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Cy

This is my new favorite thing. I was taking some pictures of the kids the other day and the oldest two were messing around and I said to them, "Come on now, pretty faces please!"
That is when this face was born! Now every time we say "Pretty face!" This is what he does!



Cy is such a loving little boy! I love him! He is just in it for fun,
with lots of kisses and hugs.
Cyrus loves to laugh and play. What he loves most these days is his little
brother. If he hears Gus crying he starts running in his direction calling "Coming, coming! Cry, Cry!"
I even found him doing this...don't worry he was already clean.


I had just changed the baby and decided to let him air out a
little while I went to throw it away. I came back to this....
My brother's keeper!


5 comments:

Erin said...

oh that's so cute! that gets me actually excited instead of scared out of my mind for noah to have a little sibling:). cy is such a cute boy & gus of course:). happy v-day.

Angie Haskins said...

That is so cute!!! I love that!! YOur background is so cute!! I love your blog!!

Huish Family said...

He is so adorable! Maybe Sam and Cy can cross paths in a good 19 years or so! :)

Sarah said...

so cute! If he wants..I have a few babies that he is more than welcome to change! :)

Hunter Haven said...

Dear Big Guy Cy, you are such a wonderful big brother to Gus. Gus will need you to be his big brother that he can always trust. Gus is so blessed to have you to love him and play with him and always help hime. I love you, Oma