Tuesday, February 10, 2009

No Obama for Bailey

Since I did a little post about Ellery, I thought I'd do one about each kid and their latest stuff.
Bailey

So I find these notes all over the house! We never have to worry about Bailey being afraid to voice her opinion! I always hoped that my kids would share my love of our country and politics...I just never imagined it would surface so soon. I guess they hear more of our conversations than I thought.


I LOVE Bailey, she is such a fun girl. She is genuine and sensitive and I love her so much. She is a smarty pants too and does really well in school. She cares a lot about people and I love that quality. Bailey is a real go getter and I am really proud of her. I love you Boo!
She LOVES horses

6 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

That is hilarious!

Katie McCaul said...

How funny! She is so cute.

Kelli Proctor said...

oh your kids are so awesome! I miss you guys!

Harmony said...

I feel the same way Bailey!

Hunter Haven said...

Dear Bailey, Oh how I remember your fun birthday party when we all went to Lindon to ride horses. I miss you so much and I am very proud of you and the way you express yourself. You Go Girl! I love you, Oma

The Johnson Family said...

Oma I miss you, please hurry to Indiana!