Sunday, February 22, 2009

Who's Tom?

You know how two year olds talk...I love it! Well Cy is really talking lately, new words everyday. His latest is hilarious! He loves Taitem so much and they have so much fun together. So he likes to call her name out. It sounds like this

"Tah-um, Tah-um!" In this delightful little sing-songy voice. It really ends up sounding like a long exaggerated TOM.

So he is yelling this out to her Tah-um, Tah-um!
Taitem looks at him....Who is Tom? I Taitey! Who's Tom?

I tried to explain that he was trying to say her name. Right on cue Tah-um, Tah-um!
She said, What ever, I not Tom.

9 comments:

Harmony said...

Too cute! I love their little voice at this age :)

Katie McCaul said...

LOL!!! Your kids are so cute

J Fo said...

I love her sass! "Whatever, I not Tom!" Fuh-NEE!!!

easleyfamily said...

Thats adorable!

Kelli Proctor said...

oh that is so cute! I love it!

Sarah said...

so funny. Beck just started saying Quinn's name...he calls him Qwee. Luckily Quinn can't talk back and say that's not his name. :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

So cute!

Loftus' said...

That is way too funny!!

Jane said...

That's hilarious. I always read your posts about Taitum to Bruce since she was in his nursery class. She has such a cute personality!