Thursday, February 26, 2009

Shiner


Now, these pictures don't do justice. Isn't your first shiner somewhat of a right of passage? Bailey was embarrassed at first, didn't even let me take a picture. Once she got to school and got a little attention, she ran home for a photo shoot!



She insisted that all these pictures make it on the blog!


She was playing on the ground with Gus and roller over really quickly for some reason and hit her face right on the corner of the computer desk. You gotta really watch out for those inanimate objects...they can really jump out at ya!
It really was worse than these pictures, her whole eye was swollen shut right after it happened and she yelled out, "Oh my Goodness!!! Am I ever going to be able to see again?!?" Yes Bailey, I know it will take a miracle but, your vision will return again!

5 comments:

J Fo said...

What a tough kid! I have always wanted a black eye and have NEVER had one. Can you believe that I made it through all those years of sports without one. I GAVE a few out, but never got one! ;) So wayto go Bailey. Next time you show that desk who's boss!

Loftus' said...

Ouch! I hate when those things happen - she's still a cutie with the Shiner! lol :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

She's even cute with a black eye! :)

Hunter Haven said...

Oh, Bailey! I'm so sad you got hurt. The pictures do look very awesome though. You could tell everyone that you got in a fight protecting Gus or something cool.

You are growing up so much. You do not look like my little baby Bailey Boo. You look like a lovely young lady. I can't wait to see you in person.
love, Oma

Stacey said...

I'm kind of jealous, I've never had a black eye and I've always wanted one. They look cool!