Sunday, May 30, 2010

My baby forever


This boy cracks me up, getting so big. This is one of my favorite ages, he is 19 months old. I have never had a baby this old without a newborn or a baby due any day...it is weird for me. But Gus, he makes my heart melt.


I could do without his habit of putting his food on top of his head EVERY meal. What a funny boy.

He loves eating...not a mess at all!



He always finishes off with the bowl on the head. Why? Why, I say.


Gus loves our cats. He is pretty gentle and Shorty really likes him. When Gus is out in the backyard Shorty will just walk around with him.

I was hoping Matt wouldn't notice the little purse he was sporting, but no such luck. He wasn't very happy about that one. Usually I have taken the binky away by now. I don't know what my problem is...it couldn't be that I am trying to keep him a baby at all could it? What can I say, I just want more babies and it looks like he just might have to stay my baby FoReVeR!

5 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

He's such a cutie! Nothing wrong with keeping him your baby forever. I'm hoping Cohen will still cuddle with me when he's 12. :)

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

When I was looking through my photos the other day I noticed that I have a lot of messy eater photos, but I love them so much. He's so cute and it is really tough to let the baby grow up. The other kids had to grow up when a new baby came, but no such luck for the youngest.

easleyfamily said...

I'm the same way with Ry! He's 2 1/2 with a bink still (yes, embarrassing), but I just don't have the heart to take it away...I think it will mean he's grown up and I just can't handle that :) What a cute boy you have!

Loftus' said...

He could be Cali's twin - she is also a messy girl! He is so cute! Keep him young - they grow up way too fast ya know!

The Johnson Family said...

Dear Mom,

I love the pictures of Gus!
You take and write such good picture
and storys on the blog!


Love Ellie