Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School! First Day of School!

Boy are we excited around here....me and the kids! Ellery and Bailey have been counting down the days for weeks now, so this morning was a BiG thing!


Here are our morning pics on the way to school. We had a great morning, just kind of fell right back into our early morning routine. Great morning, all except when Matt came out to see them off on the bus in his bathrobe! What the heck, some day that kind of stuff is going to mortify the girls!!
The outfits they picked out. It was still the tiniest bit dark so Bailey thought the glow stick was a good idea to help find the bus! Ha!
I sure am going to miss their cute little mugs all day!
They leave at 7:25-ish and get home at 3:30,
long day without my girlies!
Jumping for joy at the sight of the bus!
The "happy dance" continues.
The reality set in for poor Taite when they got on the bus, she was a sad little girl to loose her two best buddies. 2 more years for her since she barely misses the cutt off next year!

5 comments:

Bertasso Family said...

Looks like we need to set up some more play dates... Now that Allison is out of the house, guess who Lauren drags all over the place to play her little games? Hint: it's not Megan

Loftus' said...

Fun - and sad at the same time! I want to give Taite a huge hug. Her pic makes me so sad for her :( I hope the first day of school was fun. We start on Thursday...Ashlin can't wait!

J Fo said...

I love how excited they are to get back to school. Atta Girls! Poor Taite. Good thing she has two cute boys to keep her company! I kind of miss the back to school times...I teach year round so the only back to school stuff I get is when Wal-Mart rolls out the school stuff!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

How exciting. That is a super long day though. Poor Taite.

Hunter Haven said...

I'd pay good money to see Matt in a bathrobe outside. I could say more but it would just embarrass Devyn. So .... mum's the word.