Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

You try getting a 19 month old to sit still for a picture!




After several failed attempts-









We decided on separate pictures!





But here he is, cutest dalmatian dog I've ever seen!

Two beautiful witches, an awesome pirate and a pumpkin so cute I could eat him!

Those of you who know me well know I hate Halloween. A holiday devoted to over-sugaring and scaring my kids, two things I don't like. If everyone preferred the cute little "Casper the Friendly Ghost" approach as opposed to the "how scary and gross can I be" approach that some people like, maybe I would enjoy Halloween a little more. But hey we got all dressed up and I let the kids get as much candy as they possibly could --I'll just ration it out over the course of this next year!! Trust me I know, I know, I'm a party pooper! What can I say, the only real reason that I like Halloween is that is means that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner!!! YAY! (I am listening to Christmas music as we speak!! It drives Matt crazy because it could be June and I would put on Christmas music if I feel the mood!)

7 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Your kids look cute as ever! I however love to be scared and LOVE all the candy. I am also already so excited for Christmas and Thanksgiving...the tradition at our house is start christmas music on Conferance weekend...lots of people think we are crazy!

Harmony said...

Cute costumes! You're a good sport :) My little guy is hating our candy rationing too. But it is so much better than having a crazy, cranky sugar fiend running around!

Erin said...

my kids will never eat all their candy, so me & isaac will:). love you guys! such cute kiddos!

J Fo said...

Cute kids! Your girls are being so patient there. At least one of your boys will hold still for pictures...for now! :)

The Farrell Family said...

Such cute kids Dev! I love Halloween and I love all the candy. Bri forgot she got it and now it's all mine. :)

Kelli Proctor said...

Way cute costumes on the way cutest kids!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Cute kids. I used to feel the same way about scary Halloween, but now that we make it fun with the Harry Potter thing, it's one of my favorites. I'm all about the candy. I send the kids out begging so that I can eat the candy. I eat a lot of their candy. We're usually done in a week.