Sunday, November 16, 2008

Here's the stats!


In all the craziness in our house lately, I missed sharing Taite's 3 year old and Cy's 18 month check-ups. This cracks me up because he is only 18 month younger than her.


Taite is in the 97th percentile for height 38.5 inches tall, 95th percentile for weight 38lbs.!! (don't you love the outfit she picked out!)

Cy is off the charts I'm pretty sure 36.5 inches tall & 37 lbs.!!






He is only 1 lb smaller than her and barely shorter!

I just love these two! I hope they are always buddies!
They are both such wonderful parts of our family!

6 comments:

Erin said...

haha....wow! He's huge! Noah just had his 18 month check up, the day after he turned 18 months, this past week. He was 35 inches tall (95%)& 28 and a half pounds(75%)! So Noah is a bit of a bean pole:) Cy is a not:). Miss you guys!

Harmony said...

Your kids are too cute! I can't believe how big Cy is!!!! My pip-squeak weighs 21 pounds and is 32 inches tall, and is 22-months. :)

Julie H. said...

So, my Hayden is now weighing in at a stout 24 lbs. He's 2 1/2! He is growing a bit a taller now. Come on, Hayden... let's take some lessons from Cy!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

You would think he had tall parents. I wonder where he gets it.

The Johnson Family said...

Its shocking I know!

Loftus' said...

...very shocking!! haha!! I love the pic of Taite and Cy at the end, so cute!!