Thursday, November 6, 2008

All the SKILLS from their Momma!!

Oh yeah Baby!
Some of you are aware of what a tremendously talented dancer I am!
It is hard for a person to appear humble when they are as skilled as I am!


These girls are obviously rising stars!!

Okay, everybody knows that I am clueless and clumsy around a dance floor! Its like I am 80 years old and just had my hip replaced okay! I am aware of the problem.
Apparently the girls are headed in the same direction as me. My Mom and I were laughing so hard when we took these pictures because they were just flopping around so awkwardly it was hilarious! I am sure it was much harder to watch for my Mom, a wonderful dancer herself. Somehow, it skipped a generation-- well maybe two!

Now don't get your undies in a bunch- my dancer friends (you know who you are Deidre!) but I am kind of relieved that they have no dancing skills. See now I won't have to see their disappointment when they try to be the first 6 foot 4 inch ballerina!




8 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Your girls are so so cute!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Too stinkin' cute! Just be glad you have a bunch of little girls to dress up as ballerinas. I tried to put Aiden in a tu-tu once, but he would have NONE OF IT!

Harmony said...

What are you talking about? It looks like their dancing skills are leagues beyond mine! OK, so that's no saying much either ;)

J Fo said...

I think that all the dancing skills in the hunter family came straight to me! hehe. I know what you're talking about with being relieved that they are not thriving little ballerinas. I used to go to The Nutcracker every year for my birthday and I was CONVINCED that I would be a ballerina like that some day. That dream was crushed by the time I was 12 and 5'10'' I'm still trying to get over the disappointment. ;-)

The Johnson Family said...

I hear you, I wanted to be a gymnast. Made my mom get me into gymnastics lessons. I didn't cry, I got ticked off when my body became too long and my feet hit the bars. I think I was 9. Oh well!

Jen said...

They are too cute! It's ok if their dancing skills aren't so great....they are going to be great basketball players anyway right? ;)

Erin said...

they are so cute! miss you guys! there is nothing wrong with being 6'4" & being a ballerina!!! love you guys!

Tiff said...

Dev,
Hey we are going private so email me so I can give you access to our blog. iamtiff347atyahoo dot com.