Saturday, November 15, 2008

1 Month old already!

Gus is awesome! He is 12.2 lbs already and 23 1/2 inches long! Fitting right in with the fam!

This month has gone by so quickly, we moved again (we'll talk about that later) you forget how fast it really goes. I just cherish everything with him. I can't always take extra time with him since I have 4 others to run around after, but I hold him as much as I can and take as much time as I can with him. I think especially because this is probably our last baby, it is extra special for me with little Gus! He is such a good baby too, it has just been so great adding him to our family. I feel like he is such a special little boy and important part of our family! I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for him and each one of my kids.

My friend Raquel shared a post not long ago that really touched me because it is exactly how I feel- I just wish I could stop time for a little bit. This stage in my life is so awesome and all of my kids are in such fun stages. I look at each one of them and see them getting bigger and older and changing all the time. I just don't want to miss anything or take anything for granted. It all moves on too quickly. Here is a picture from a spur of the moment photo shoot in our backyard before we moved.

10 comments:

Erin said...

Oh Devyn! I love & miss you guys! I can't believe he's 1 month old already!!!! And Cyrus is 20 months!!! Our Noah just turned 18 months this past week! Crazy! I too wish that I could stop the clock & just cherish these fun memories that I know I take forgranted! Especially when I'm tired & overwhelmed! Where did you guys move this time?? ANyways, we love you! ANd I really don't believe it will be your last baby:). You guys are too great with kids & too great period.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

It goes way too fast. I can't wait to hear the story of the move.

Harmony said...

You're whole family is adorable! I hope your move went well. I HATE moving!!

The Farrell Family said...

Cute family pic and little Gus is adorable!

Kelli Proctor said...

What a little cutie! Looks just like Matt! We miss your family! LOVE the family pics, you guys are the cutest ever! Whats up with the move?!

Julie H. said...

Thank for sharing your beautiful pictures! I love great pics, and these are great! Sounds like things are busy for you guys. Hope all is well.

Katie McCaul said...

He is so cute! I can't believe it has already been a month...it goes way to fast, but sounds like you are enjoying it.

easleyfamily said...

Your family is ADORABLE and we miss you guys!!! Moving again??? Why, are you pregnant ?? :) That sweet baby totally looks like Taite. Are you guys coming for Christmas? We'llh ave to get together. Also, we need your address!

Megan said...

Time has gone by fast. I'm glad things are going well. Your family is adorable!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! I'm laughing because our babies are probably about the same size, but mine is 2 1/2 months older than yours! Gus is a cutie!!!