Saturday, November 29, 2008

My new nephew Phalkun Hunter!

This is the newest addition in the Hunter family! Phalkun Hunter was born on November 20th, he was 7lbs. 5oz. and 18 1/2 inches long! What a cutie!

His name is Cambodian and it means great accomplishment! I think it is so cool that he has a name with such meaning to his heritage! We call him Phal- like Paul, what a cutie!

Then here we have my adorable nephew Luke as Batman for Halloween!


Max surprisingly went as himself for Halloween! Okay maybe he was a nerd, but still pretty close to the original!

We miss you guys!!!
Give Phal a kiss from his favorite Aunt Dev!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Dev, good thing you have a blog becuase no one told me they had had their baby. He's so cute! How fun that he and Gus will be so close in age...probably not size, but at least in age. Tell Max and Sophie congratulations.
Love, Sarah
P.S. We need to get the rest of our cousins to get blogs. I love checking up on your cute little family!

J Fo said...

What an adorable little guy! I can't believe how big Luke is...wow time flies. I agree with Sarah. Or maybe the other cousins DO have blogs and they don't WANT us to check in! ;)

p.s. I think that Sarah and I both need your new address for Christmas cards. Do you have our email addresses?

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

How do you pronounce his first name? Fall-coon? Fall-cun? At first I just thought it was a different way to spell Falcon. He is super cute.

The Johnson Family said...

Phalkun is said like Paul-cun, the h is silent. I think I got that right, my Cambodian--oh wait I don't speak Cambodian. We call him Phal, said like Paul.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

When you said Paul in the post I thought you meant "rhymes with." Funny.

Max & Sophy said...

I went as a Dork not a Nerd... Kip is the name. Phalkun is pronounced paul kun, it does rhyme with falcon. Phal means the results, Kun means good works or Charity. So it is the results of good works. Kun is a very broad word ranging from thankfulness to achievement and work. So a great acheviment kinda works too. Anyways we all just call him
paul. Just to clear it up.
MAX