Monday, September 15, 2008

Must be a farm thing!



I love this picture so much!

The kids are having so much fun at our new place! So much room to run! We just go out in the back yard, I plop down on a chair and record the fun. This is something Matt always did as a kid with his Dad I guess. Throwing produce! Only, I think Matt, his Dad and brother would throw it AT each other- so the more rotten the better! But today we just threw it for fun. Amazingly our kids had a blast! I think they would have stayed out there all day.
Cyrus was hilarious because he couldn't throw it as far. So he would watch where everyone else was throwing and then run his over and toss it in the grass! It was so funny to watch.

8 comments:

TheShippenFamily said...

It looks so beautiful out there. I love all the room you have!

Harmony said...

I'm jealous of all your green! It looks like a great place for your kids to have fun...and get dirty.

J Fo said...

That really looks like a paradise for your kids! I guess that seeing how much they enjoy it out there makes the renter house and the time zone craziness worth it?

Julie H. said...

Wow... look at that place. So happy for you guys. Looks like a wonderful place for the kids.

Lindsay and Mike said...

We miss you already!

Kelli Proctor said...

looks like heaven! I am so glad you guys are loving it there. What a neat place to raise a family. I totally want to come visit!

stacey said...

dev, we are moving to indianapolis next week!! where are you in the state? maybe we will be close enough to see eachother every once in a while!!

Loftus' said...

FUN!!! I would love to have a bigger yard than what we have in EM - too small, can't complain about the yard work though!! They look like they are having a ton of fun there...hang in there...